Saturday, June 10, 2006

HEY HEY.

I need to go ouuuutt. Oh my goodness. It's GSS and all I've been doing is homework, sail ,watch teevee, use the computahh and eat. What a way to spend the holidays eh? But it's alright! I've got the juniors (my seniors act like juniors) to make up for the loss! ;D



AAAAAAHH; my belt is on SALE SALE SALE! 70% wooohooooo! Who wants to get it for me?


Hannah Yukon, my dearest Date. When are we going to go hunt for that Seah place place with the oh so cool guitar slippers and shirts and stuff.


-

I cant wait for tomorrow! You're coming back from down under! ;D ;D ;D

-


Holiday Assignments.
  1. Math (10 questions left!)
  2. Physics
  3. Biology
  4. Literature (not doing!)
  5. History ( not doing!)
  6. POA ( attempting)
  7. SS
  8. Malay (what seh!)

Ha, can you beat that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home